DBZ: Vegeta's Attire! 0.0 DBZ: Vegeta's Attire! 0.0

It's a man-ssiere! The Joan Crawford shoulder pads are a bit much, though.

Gigi Gigi

This is pretty sweet! Kinda like Dora the Explorer meets South Park, animation-wise. I don't get the story at all, but who cares, right? I'm here cause the thumbnail looked cool. Keep up the great work. This looks like it could be highly marketable. Something that might play on Nick Jr.

St. Patties St. Patties

It was decent.

Kinda' primitive art, but the animation was nice and fluid. Good production values on the audio. I'll give you points for your hard work.

Superman Superman

poop.

Very primitive in both concept and execution. I'll give you points for your efforts, though.

"Bugged" "Bugged"

Nicely done!

Excellent work! Good production values all around. Especially the music!

Pokemanze Pokemanze

QUALITY JOLLITY!

Very nice animation! Good job, sir! If you don't mind - How old are you, and how long did this take you to produce? Just curious.

Stalagmite responds:

this was total about 30hours work. only i spend alot of time at work. and my spare time is for animations. i use anime studio. an old crappy one, but i get flash soon.
yay! and my age... i am 20. i will hopefully make the series better!

House MD: In A Nutshell House MD: In A Nutshell

Yipes... Just "yipes."

Wow. I couldn't get through more than 30 seconds of this. The audio was nearly unintelligible. I'm sorry to have to put down your work, but after MY House MD cartoon got criticized, I thought I'd see what others had done. I hope you didn't work too hard on this, but thanks for trying.

KaosKilla9231 responds:

To Be Honest This Flash Was Cut Down So Much During Production Just To Rush It That It Just Came Out Sh*tty

Pigeon Tea Pigeon Tea

Something COmpletely Different

LOL! That was very Monty Python-esque! Nice job on the lip synch... It's hard to animate beaks, innit? I'm off to go make some tea!

phantomZ responds: